Thursday, July 3, 2008

WELCOME!

Well, it only makes sense for me to start off with a "welcome", seeing as how this is my first entry into this blog. I'll just take this time to sort of give you a run through as to what this blog is for. I'm going to be using this to give people a little "peek" if you will, into my daily life, whether it be what I had for breakfast...to random things that I do or see throughout my daily routine (with pics provided). I hope I can keep you entertained with future entries (and one I will be making once I'm done with this one) so uhm, yeah....bye!

-Eddie







4 comments:

VivaLaYessica said...

wooo im on the edge of my seat waiting to see what you have to post next! lol

DUFFM4N said...

yeah, love you too...thanks for the sarcasm jessica :P

slide101(mandreas) said...

i love me some dufffffffffffffff.

HI HERMANO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne Thomas Edwards said...

sweet deal. subscribed.