Friday, December 18, 2009

Duff Update

So, its been 10 days since my last update...I know I've been lagging on a lot of things lately, but I have good reason!



As some of you know, I recently left my job at ABS Dynamics....and will be changing careers (no more car industry)...however, I will still have my "connections" seeing as how I left the company on good terms.

So I just wanted to take this time to give a quick update about whats going on in my life, and I know I hate to read a lot of nonsense so I'll give you the cliffnotes:

-Left ABS Dynamics
-New job is not automotive related and starts January 4th.
-Xmas is right around the corner and I havn't done ANY shopping
-S13....drove it around today, but pretty much nothing new
-NALGAS stickers are coming...VERY SOON (feel free to email/facebook me about donations for those)


Annnnnnd, I've been spending pretty much EVERYDAY for the last 2 months with one of the most amazing people I've been privileged to know. She's not only become one of the many faces I see on a daily basis....but also a big part of my life, and I'm lucky to have her around...thanks for all the support Lesley! <3>























-Duff...abouttobusta180onthisthingcalledlife

No comments: